Manifest. Accountability. Blessings.


“I am manifesting clarity and abundance in every aspect of my life right now. I am not afraid to lose in order to gain ultimately. Accountability. Sacrifice. Sometimes I will have to give up the good in order to get to the great. I know exactly what I want and exactly what it's going to take to get it. I will not allow a single soul to get in-between or hold up what God has for me any longer.”📍📌


Slide them feelings out the way every now and then and check back into beast mode.. 

That’s the kind of focus needed to get what YOU deserve out of this life.. There’s ‘phases’ and then there’s consistency. Consistency of (self) performance is essential, so necessary. You retain nothing in this life without it. 


#ThankYourselfLater 😉




Comments

Popular Posts