"Keys, KEYS, Open Doors.."

"Keys, KEYs, Open Doors..."


I feel like the following things are essential keys in life:

1) Positive Attitude<-- Your demeanor.. Check it periodically. Never allow internal issues to surface.. Be able to balance & control your emotions. A smile and a pleasant demeanor alone, will take you far. *Trust me*

2) Discipline<-- It creates structure. No company/corporation wants to deal with you, if you lack this. It speaks volumes about your work ethic.

3) Wisdom<-- Observe more. Speak less. Think before speaking or acting... Trust me with this one... I actually check out the book of Proverbs as frequently as I can.. Trust when I say it'll benefit you greatly..

4) Studying what you love<-- A good friend of mine, @MagMotivates on Twitter quotes it daily. And iAbsolutely love it. WhatEVER it is that you are passionate about.. You look reeaal good learning all about. It's never a good look to pose as though you're all about "that life", when you don't know the 1st thang about "that life".. Just sayin'

5) Helping someone else<--- Not just with money.. But take time out to encourage someone else, listen..don't talk.. Volunteer yourselves, your gifts/talents, your time, etc. It's not always about competition. Some folks are scared to help the next person, because they think they'll get ahead of them. Whatever is yours, is yours. God won't prevent you from reaching your goals, especially when you become a selfless individual. If you take time out to sincerely help others..you just never know what type of bridge you're building by doing so. The very thing that you may need in life, just may come from the person that you refused to help. The one that you just didn't have time to listen to, or lend an ear or a shoulder to. To know that you can make a difference, and help someone in life--on any level, is smiled upon by God..I'm sure of it. Less of self.. Be Selfless.

6) Being Diligent <--- Satisfactory results don't come with one attempt. Be patient, but keep trying. If you throw enough things up against a wall, something WILL eventually stick. If you're going to fight for what you want--you better bob & weave with it.. fight 'til you knock down ALL forms of opposition. *real talk* Quitting is for the weak.

7) Own a Forgiving Heart <-- I feel like this.. If I'm still holding on to what you did to me.. I'm giving you power over my happiness & ability to meet peace. Get BOLD and Address the issue head on & Forgive. We may never, ever, ever forget.. But forgive. Life's sweeter that way.. *Trust Me*

8) Learn to Love (again, if you stopped) <-- Love is patient. Love is kind. Love isn't jealous. It doesn't sing its own praises. It isn't arrogant. - I Corinthians 13:4. Easier said than done right?.. Yeah---I get that.. It's a process though. You'll do well mastering this. Don't harbor hate.. You're poisoning yourself..not the person that your hate is geared towards. *just a thought*

9) Humbleness <-- God doesn't smile upon the Proud. The nice things you have can be snatched away from you, just as fast as you got them. Humble yourself.. You do NOT want God to do it.. TRUST me. "Therefore, humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, so that at the proper time he may exalt you."- I Peter 5:6 .. *and again...take my word on this..been there*.. When its your time, HE'LL lift you UP for EVERYONE to see..

10) Networking <-- YOU are a walking Advertisement of who you are, what you stand for & the direction that you're headed into. So, be careful of you are surrounded by.. You wouldn't want the extra entourage to affect your advertisement..  You never know who'll you run into. Just be ready.

Oh...Make sure that the KEY RING (the key holder) is designed with
Endurance, FAITH & WORK<- -- it builds character.. Which could potentially become your destiny.

There are plenty more keys... I feel like they all come from Above. Make sure their on your key ring (figuratively speaking). These keys are bound to open up the right doors in life for you in life.

That's all I have for the moment. I hate when something comes to me to write and its late...I'm tired as ever now. But I had to get it out, before I forgot.. Goodnight!

**If you're visiting & you want to comment, just select the anonymous option & leave your  comment & name within the post** It's easier that way, if you don't have a website/google account.**















Copyright © iBreathe Inc, 2010. All Rights Reserved.
Sheena Benson, CEO/Founder

Comments

  1. I have read this about 8 times. These words are not only information to the foolish but this post is encouragement to the disheartened. I am going to share this with all of my friends who are interested in advancing themselves in a positive manner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog because we both think alike. And most of my best work comes at night too.

    Forgive and don't forget that's so true. It's nothing good about holding grudges life is too short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! Thank you..I feel likr one's testimony is anothers consolation or warning. Leave your names in your comment, personalize your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts