Willow & Jaden Smith- 2011 Bet Awards Winners

People can say what they want about the Smith's, but they are definitely #Winning , no Charlie Sheen. I love the fact that Will & Jada appear to be so humbled, and down to earth. Families like this, make me smile. The Parents are accomplished, and they've spent so much time & money investing in their seeds to ensure that their futures are just as successful.
I''m not too sure of what goes on behind closed doors, but I ADMIRE Will & Jada so much (Next to the 1st Family, of course). They exemplify the true definition of what it takes to be a STRONG, SUCCESSFUL & RESPECTED FAMILY. Strong MEN, with deeply rooted family values produce fine products. They protect, guide & provide for their families. Kids who have such parents are definitely BLESSED.
One thing is for sure..and two for certain..I'll bet I'll clock in around the clock to ensure that I'm paving the same path (if not better) for mine.
Basic jibber-jabber..I know..but I love to see Black Families sticking together and I definitely love to see the products of their Parenting skills. Well Done Will & Jada. I'm not trying to be like y'all, but I definitely admire the dedication, time & money that you both invest into your children. #Salute

Comments

Popular Posts