Don’t do it! Keep going.

"Giving up is disrespectful."

It's going to get better. Don't. You. Dare. Give up.


I woke up with a thought in mind (I want to see ya all win.) and surely enough, a few hours later a friend sent me a video confirming it all. It's imperative to have healthy relationships that surround your mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing. And, it's also important to be able to give that same support right back when needed. It's your responsibility as a good human, friend, parent, family member, leader, etc. Simply want the best for each other, root each other on and win together. The whole, "Let me make it first then I'll come back for you." mindset is toxic. Do a circle check.. Make sure you've got some healthy people surrounding you.

💛 All love, Sheena B. 💛

Be focused.
Stay focused.

Comments

Popular Posts