More intent. Less habit.

If you slow down a minute, you may see that you've been devoted to things that aren't reciprocal.

Sometimes, it's totally meant to give with no expectation. I believe in those manners, blessings reign. But, in other instances it may be best to set healthy boundaries.

We do so many things out of comfort, expectation or even tenure. When will we start doing things because it feels right to our spirit?

If it doesn't sit well, you should let it go. It doesn't always have to be a person, it could be habits, thoughts or our ways. What are they serving?

Recently, I lost my Grandmother and my Aunt back to back—within days of eachother. My world was shook. I was angry and confused. Hurt (still hurt). My faith was shook. I simply shut down, multiple times.

My manager even suggested I take a leave of absence. Initially, I refused. Being busy was my go to. But, her concern was legit, so I obliged. First time in my entire working career that it felt like the concern was reciprocated.

Learning more about grief and how it's the final act of love has remolded my perspective of so much. It's not the first death of a loved one, but another set of stings.

No matter how inevitable death is, there's nothing that can prepare you to lose indefinitely.

But, losing in any sense will sprout a greater sense of appreciation for everything. I've lost a lot. But, I'm rebuilding with their strength.

Mind your thoughts. Mind what matters.

Love a lot.
Be intentional.
Give more to what gives to you.
Sow, well. ♥️






#Serenity #Creation #Journey #Perspective #Growth #Grief #FinalAct #Love #Grace #Growth #August #Eight #Thoughts #Intent #Habits #Writer #Belief #Reciprocity #SowWell #LifeLessons #SheenaBee #Philosobee

Comments

Popular Posts