Whatever works.

A few weeks ago, I picked up a basketball dribbling back and forth pacing across the pavement (totally not dressed for it). I felt most comfortable though. A bit of a shocker it was to some because they didn’t know deep down, there’s a huge part of me that’s always loved ball. I haven’t  been on a team since high school though😅. I dribbled, crossing between my legs, going for lay up or stepping  back to take my shots from afar. I didn’t realize anyone was watching, there was a bigger event going on so I took the opportunity to take my shots while no one as looking (or so I thought). It was kinda therapeutic. I dribbled and shot —dribbled and shot. There was a back to back streak of shots made, lost and a balance between the two where I followed up and rebounded my shots missed. I honestly didn’t care who was watching. I just needed something to focus on. 

Chile, I guess the point of my lil story is to stop caring who’s watching, stop caring what they’re saying. Find your element and keep taking your shots. 

Do whatever works best for YOU. 

It’s your journey and how you chose to go at it will determine if you have a successful finish or not.




Comments

Popular Posts