Normal x Quarantine ? Nah.

Where are you at right now?

I most definitely started* out with about 72 rolls plus in each arm, (rolling my eyes at people who stared-I was easily irritated🙄)with a loaded* cart of more essentials.

Fear of running out of things/food and possibly not* being able to leave back out to restock is real.

But, I realized quickly that anxiety & quarantine don't mix.

So, I quickly moonwalked back to my core of beliefs.

Life only gets hard when you are fixated on the belief that it's JUST YOU.

Don't be tricked. We may be separated, but we are not alone in this.

I checked on people and God sent more people to check on me.

So, for myself—I'd say self-expansion in terms of growth has been more of the consistent move. You realize that you don't know as much and it's actually okay. It places you humbly in a secure space with fertile grounds to grow more. I don't think normal is even a thing anymore. It's more of a create what's normal and beneficial to your temple (body), your mind, spirit & family. That's your new "normal".

It's probably far from being over, but you'll find that during these times, your mind is the most vulnerable yet powerful part of you. Feed it well.
#Accountability
#Learn
#Apply
#Grow
#Quarantine

Sheena B. ✨

Comments

Popular Posts