How are you finishing?



So, I tried something different.. I put on some music, grabbed my pen, pad, a canvas & some wine. I’m not even a painter. I write & create that way. I didn’t know what I was going to do.. I just knew I really needed a healthy distraction. So, painting it was!  I stared at the blank canvas for a while and then I just started mixing primary colors to get the desired hues😅. I’m no artist, but I am sensitive about what I create. 😌

She kinda looks like a Queen for all (different color locs)—hovering over and praying for the earth maybe.. I didn’t realize the bottom looked like earth until I was done. 

It’s crazy how I started off with wine & I feel like God still got the credit overall ... because Hebrews 4:16 is all that came to mind once I finished. 

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” 

I spent the last 2 weeks in such an awkward space. I had received so much good news and then the chaos of the world took off and almost overshadowed the good. But, I’m readjusting. I think everyone is. I choose to stay in the right position.. humbly & at the throne of grace. I’m not in control. But, I’m trusting God. I know I need God’s ear. I know we all need his grace. And, I know he’s willing to respond to all of us if we just make a decision to talk to him. Broken, confused, happy or sad.. Whole or incomplete, imperfections and all ..just talk to him. My heart is more at ease & so is my mind. Give it a try.. It doesn’t matter how you start off. It matters most how you finish..
 -Sheena B. 💙🙏🏾 

#TurnItAround #OpenMind #OpenHeart #Optimistic #Pray #PUSH
#StayHome #HeadedIntoWeek3  

Comments

Popular Posts