No question. Just acceptance.

I'm constantly learning new ways to monitor my ways of thinking, my mind & my moves. When I let go of trying to figure it all out, things started to fall into my lap, steps appeared for me to elevate to new levels & doors were placed before me in the most unforeseen places. It was a challenge though, because naturally I'm one to either see it, feel it or call the vibe/energy/next move ...but when I couldn't understand..I'd quickly question it all. But, my trust is with God..and I know that he doesn't have plans to harm me or hurt me. God's plan..is to prepare, propel,  give hope & a prosperous future...to all. The flawed & "flawless" have access to all of his love & blessings... So, don't let your mind ruin what's yet to come in life for you. Enjoy the moment of now, not controlling it & continue to be your absolute, authentic and sincerest self..and let God do the rest. Let God continue to communicate/respond to your life, hearts desires and prayers in the way that He* chooses ...and don't question it (good or bad). Just know it's for you & your best interest. - Sheena B. #SaturdayVibes #MorningMeditation #Reading #Writing #Releasing #ReleasingDoubt #Accepting #FilterYourThoughts #Thoughts #Mindfulness #Blessings #NoQuestion #Appreciation #Energy #VibrateHigher #MindOverMatter #GodsPlan #Elevate 



Comments

Popular Posts