God’s Plan




When we put our future in God's hands, even our thoughts can't derail us from God's plan. Good intentions that could've ended badly, are stopped. All ill intent sent your way is blocked. My journey thus far has taught me & built me in ways that only GOD can get the credit and glory. That's my plug..credible and heavy in clout. And no matter how imperfect I've been or felt, he still sees fit to keep me connected. He's my strength when I'm too tired. He's the everlasting light of my fire. Forever lit, I am. You see, the real gag is..I've given it all to God. I gave him my tired, my failures, my heart's hurts, derailed plans & all that I imagined I'd have or be at this current moment in life. And I'm amazed to witness Him constantly flipping every tear dropped to a fierce testimony as I continue to reach the top. I chase nothing. I've learned to elevate with prayer & work ethic until what I desire tracks me down. Revelations to reality. God is real, his love & grace are real. His correction is real. His infinite wisdom & direction are real. His presence & power are real. And nothing or nobody will shake my faith or belief. I am a believer. I'm still exploring #Chapter32 ...And staying ready so I won't have to get ready..for whatever is next. I share things like this to encourage others. Keep going. God's plan. 🙏🏾✨🖤👑


Comments

Popular Posts