December 1, 2017

It's the 1st day of the last month in the year. Thinking back, there's been many instances where I doubtfully looked ahead of me. I didn't know if I was strong enough, smart or wise enough in many moments.

Each month there was at least 1-2 new struggles presented to me to conquer. By the 3rd consecutive month of trials and losses, I was beginning to think I wasn't as strong as I thought. And that must've did it.

I found that in my weakness, God showed himself to be my strength. In my broke moments, he provided countless blessings, unexpectedly. When I spent hours crying, he sent someone to my rescue. Whether it was a random call that made me smile, a text that made me laugh or a song on the radio that encouraged me.

Now, I'm here—in the last month of the year. I can confidently say that I am stronger, better, smarter and wiser. And I have no one to thank but God. Although I could not physically see him in my worst of times, I felt his presence and I saw his miracles take place.

It always seems impossible until it's done. Try faith. Try prayer. Try talking to God, consistently and watch him MOVE in your life.


Finish this year out strong, with God. He won't ever fail you.

Comments

Popular Posts