Stay Free



Disclaimer: Word Vomit In Route. 


Don't ever get it twisted. I love God & I am a Christian. I'm just not the stuck in the box or glued to a pew, type of Christian. I've identified who I am in Christ, only by not being subjected to what I see as "flaws" or "old or hidden sins".. If you're bold enough to own it, you don't think God is strong enough to remove it ?! Liiiiiike, completely remove that thang that's stained your conscious, your memory bank, your hearts..... #COMEonSON !!! I serve a God who doesn't require perfectionism, just a consistent walk of principals & purpose. I ain't perfect, so don't box me as such. I'm wrapped differently. Don't let what you think is "bad" or "unsuitable" to the next Christian or God, stop you from saying, "Aye, I'm sorry God.. please forgive me of my sins, known & unknown..I want better."  God has a crazy way of showing up when we stop showing out. 

Sooo sincerely...An Imperfect Person...Sheena B.💕 #FreeGame #PassThatAround


Comments

Popular Posts