Covered




Someone literally told me that I was a "target" and to just "deal" & accept.. It shocked me. Like, do I look weak to you or something? But it pushed me even harder back into the safe spot that I belonged in, initially. 

I had to remember WHO I belonged to.. take a shot if you want to, it won't be me striking back. We always want to take matters into our own hands, but what do you think will sting longer.. your strike or God's? Just sit pretty or handsome if you're a guy & let God be God. Don't allow lack of patience  interrupt the flow of your blessings. Don't allow people* to alter your faith. It's too much ahead waiting on your arrival. #KeepGoing 

Whatever was sent your way, will be returned to its sender..and on the double at that! #holdOn !

Respectively,
Sheena B. 

Comments

Popular Posts