Testify

Whatever God has planned next, I pray he doesn't leave me out of it. This year started off so rocky.. I could've given up..so many times. But God always made a way. He knew what I battled with, what I lacked, what I desired & couldn't access at moments. At moments, I legit felt like a was failing in so many areas. It felt like too much to carry. Yet, he stayed with me, never left my side, sent angels, sent encouragement etc.  He made a way to send me across the world to India & Thailand for 12 days to spread the word about His Son, Jesus ..of his mercy & love. I'd never been away from my daughter/family that long, or out of the country. I was fearful but decided to walk in faith. I didn't think I was qualified enough to do such a work. But God DID. Close loved ones deposited their hard earned money & invested into me to see that I got there. When I was feeling like my corporate job was crumbling, while headed to India, I was offered a position in the school system .. Better for both my daughter and myself. The freed up time allowed me to finally bring life to what God deposited many years ago.. I haven't stressed about money this year. It comes, it goes. God is my provider. I've not experienced as much anxiety .. God is my comforter. No more drama. God is my divider. He is my peace. He is the support in my overcoming. He is able! #TryHim  , the same things are available to you too.. 🙌🏾 Forever grateful. #Thankful #Free


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts