New BOOK Alert !


Pre-Orders have been absolve since September 26, 2016. It's been a long time coming ! 




Those who know me, know that writing is definitely one of my God-Given gifts. 

It's definitely a strong passion of mine.  I know he didn't give me these gifts to just let them lay idle. I never knew that my daughter would grow to develop that same passion (one of many) .. Today, I wanted to share something with you all that will bless many.. We both became

Published Authors at the same time! 🎉 God gets all of the glory! We know it'll bless many! I'm proud of my daughter for her courage, I'm simply proud of us for never giving up. This book is one that both Parents & children will benefit from. We welcome you all to the journey of #MommyAndMaya  Pre-Orders are available today! PayPal.me/MommyAndMayaBooks/15  It's $15.00 & will be available in hardback & e-books! Shoutout to my Spiritual Mentor who's been such an inspiration and also to my cousin  for doing her 1st photo shoot for Maya & I. That cover photo is all you! Stay tuned for the book signing date! #Talk #Pray #Evolve #Elevate #MommyAndMayaBooks #MayaAndMommy #MommyAndMeMondays



Again, welcome to the world of Mommy And Maya, one that everyone can grow from. 


Thanks for all of the support given thus far!


Www.PayPal.me/MommyAndMayaBooks/15




Comments

Popular Posts