Restless

So.. All jokes aside..It's 2:40am .. And I cannot sleep. I hate when this happens but I'm up praying for someone.. I can't shake it. Whoever it is, know that causing harm to yourself is to forfeit everything* you've worked for & all that you haven't received yet. To run away from your problems rather than to face them confidently, and head on in prayer is to lose so effortlessly. To fight alone, when God is already purposely positioned to go before you is the farthest thing from wise. With God before you...please tell me why you cannot win?? Please hang in there... Whoever you are... Hang in there. Troubles are momentary..prepping you for greater, making you appreciate the past in order to reach the future. There's more people than you realize who count on you. Your troubles are going to be a testament that will strengthen your faith and pull others to Christ. For some reason the Lord is closest to the broken hearted and crushed spirits.. To be so close to a resolve and not say, "Help" is selfish. Express, release emotions, but watever you do.. Don't forget to Cry out to God....THAT's your life line ... Please use it. Your purpose is too precious to give in prematurely.
I'm praying for peace, deliverance, wholeness & healing.. If nobody has your back, God's got it....

SO Sincerely,
Sheena B. 💖

Copied & pasted from my Facebook status.

Please stay focused ....


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts