Intercede

Stumbled across an answer ...... I was asking God why for a while .. Why? This makes sense for the sleepless nights, praying until I can't understand/interpret what I'm even saying ...carrying of others emotions, feeling things when they aren't right....without someone even uttering one word of it. I promise it's been something I had been asking God for a while. Why me? I guess he said Why NOT YOU? Count it a blessing to feel compassion.. And selflessly intercede for others as Jesus already Interceded for us. Prayers block what the deceit intended for harm & unlocks blessings. Pray more.. Pray for self of course but true love is praying for others.

What I got was ...Pray, pray, pray ... To not pray, is to lose effortlessly. 💖.. I think I can go to bed after this now....

PS.... You don't have to be PERFECT to PRAY... Just open your mouth, heart and mind and talk to God. He's waiting.



Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts