His Inviting Love

Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him."
(John 14:23, NIV)

When I think on this scripture, it keeps me from holding tightly to earthly things (all of which are temporary and can't go with us when we die)

There is a greater reward..and everyone won't be able to see it. We have to be determined to be apart of that** number.

The more I read, pray, fast and consecrate myself--the closer I feel to God. There is no human on earth that is able to deliver the promises to you that were assigned to you before you were even THOUGHT of.

I want THAT.
ALL of that.
You can have the same too..

There's so more than what's around us.
There's more than what our eyes see.
There's more than what our ears hear.

Just knowing that there's MORE should keep us desiring to obey the word of God & try our best to live right and align our lives to the will of God.. What other will are you recalling trying to be apart of?

I can attest that when we do disobey, we put ourselves at risk of being pulled so far outside of the will of God (promise, prosperity, peace, wealth, health, wisdom, eternal love, self love, etc etc) that sometimes it seems impossible to get back to where you began.

But God happens to be a FORGIVING GOD...

Don't believe me? Ask him with your mouths to forgive you for your sins both known and unknown, and sincerely ask him to come back into your hearts to restore anything that you may be lacking to complete you.. I mean, that alone is WAY more than a head start ... Try Him.

Much love.. I hope you all have a peaceful/prosperous week and year !

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts