Ezra

Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it. (Ezra 10:4, NIV)

No pity parties, go forth. Handle what you are responsible for, go where you are led & complete tasks that have been assigned without fear.. God will support you.

I had a short moment and whenever I tend to have them, I instantly seek answers and clarity. I need to know what I feel is felt by God, that he's listening and has a ready response.

Well, this happened tonight. I sought. He responded. I ended up in the book of Ezra .. Chapter 10, verse 4. Although its content speaks of unfaithfulness to God regarding marriages & sin .. This scripture spoke directly to what I needed confirmation on at that present time.

I just want to be faithful and consistent with God. I love when I feel he's listening to me.

#CrocodileTearsMoment

You (we) are never alone. No one is called to go at anything in life alone.

BeeFocused.
Stay Focused.
Keep Going..God's got you.

I'm a living witness.

Much love! Stay encouraged,

SBee

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts