Opportunities

Random conversation with a cashier.. They complimented the color of my shirt.. I said, "Thanks, it's my Dad's fav color..a new fav of mine too." They said they'd just lost their Dad to cancer in May.. I expressed my condolences & shared that it's almost been 5 years since I lost mine to the same.. They said, "Wow...does it ever get better? How do you get through? What keeps you motivated?" I said, "It definitely gets better..I prayed, got close to God, let time do it's thing & I stay motivated by knowing I'll see him again. Nobody's perfect, but thinking about getting to Heaven will definitely help keep you on track"..They said they appreciated the words & smiled. I walked out without inviting them to church.. Hopefully they're there if I get back to that store. We get so many opportunities..
Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts