A Right On TIME God

Man...God moves when you least expect it.. I'm so thankful. People have no idea. Anyone else get to a point where they're afraid to disappoint God because of how Good He's been?? If I've never been sure before, I'm sure now that obedience unlocks blessings.

I received a blessing today that I know no one but God sent to deliver it. I just about cried in the car opening up. Handwritten letter from a friend. I did cry actually. My daughter leaned forward from the backseat to ask was I ok.. It made her sad. But I told her I was crying because of God's grace.. His goodness..his mercy & how he continues to show up right on time ! She said, "oh ok .. Well those are happy tears right Mommy?" I nodded, while dabbing my face and responded, "yes, they really are happy tears."

Give whole heartedly without no expectation of return.. But because it could easily all change, and tables could turn.

What I mean by that is to appreciate your low moments, because they teach you balance when God decides to elevate you to the next level. Humility & humbleness is key.

I'm grateful God has taught me both over the last few years or so. He's grabbed and kept my attention.

THANK God for the desire to be obedient & Thank God for blessing me in more ways than one because of it.

You have my attention God. I see you working. Thank you.

Happy Sunday


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts