Fellowship. Tell The Truth.

On January 18, 2015, my Pastor, Franklin Culver spoke on fellowship, the vitality of it & lack of as well. He spoke on why/how fellowship is broken as well. It's generally broken when one party fails to keep their word. Trust is gone & fellowship is broken. I agree with everything he said too.

The devil loves confusion. It keeps us divided. There's so much power in unity though.

"For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
Matthew 18:20 (Prayers are heard & answered)

..oh and don't forget this one...

"Show hospitality to one another without grumbling." 1 Peter 4:9 (Help one another . This has never been hard for me -- it's the lack of reciprocation that discourages me sometimes)


When the power of love overcomes the love for power, we'll be in a much, much better state of mind & peace.

How do we honestly, like seriously think that God will progress us living divided? Like, why would He  birth the desires of our hearts when there's tenants like bitterness, un-forgiveness, ego/pride and voluntary hurt still living within you, rent free? Well, not free to you..it's costing you your purpose & your rightfully deserved blessings & answered prayers.

If you know it'll break God's heart, why on earth do you think it will heal or fulfill ours?

Angels could be headed towards you with the breakthrough or blessings that are due to you..but will turn around and return it to God until you get your act together.

Me, personally -- I don't mind fellowship. I actually adore it. It's relationship building, a stepping stone to learning accountability & helping yourself and others stick to a certain standard. However - I don't like to flock around of fellowship with messy or petty people. This is what God is working with me on.. I don't have time to pedal backwards. At all.

Cut the crap. Be real with your word. Be real with your love. A title or relation doesn't mean jack unless your heart is clear & you learn how to fellowship. "Don't bring flowers once I'm gone if you don't bring them while I can still smell them." - My Grandma

Fellowship. Talk more. Love more. Toss your ego. And hug someone while they're still within reach.

A few more scriptures on fellowship & it's importance in the body of Christ and throughout our walk in life :

Colossians 2:2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ,

Philemon 2:1-2 So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.







Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts