2014 to 2015 : Gratitude


After Thanksgiving .. Something hit me..I immediately felt God's grace & for that I began to thank God for everything that He has done for me, brought me through, what He brought me to*, pulled me out of, prevented, and what He made me aware* of. I decided that a prayer saying thank you wasn't enough...I spent the last 4 weeks fasting & strengthening my relationship with Him.. (Which I look forward to doing more) He showed me what was impure in me, what needed work & what needed consistency. There isn't enough space listed to share with you all that was revealed, things I saw & what I heard as clear as day. Work on your personal relationship with God 1st, and He'll prepare the desires of your heart for you.. Thank you 2014 for everything that you taught me. Thank you God for standing before me to defend me when I was too weak to fight back & thank you for the endurance..keeping me moving forward no matter what.  



#Preparation

#MovingForward

#2015




Comments

Popular Posts