Mind Control


Photo Quote Reads:  I had a dream my life would be so different from this Hell I'm living.

Location: Church ... :-)

Moral :
"Don't allow the experiences of life to kill the dream inside of you ...." 

Experience is what crafts your passion. It ultimately designs your purpose in life if you pay attention to what's happening.  Don't allow a hell experience to ruin your dreams. Learning to use experience (wisdom) as a tool to flip things positively.. Make people see things as you see things. Flip the perspective. Look at everything from a different angle. It'll switch up how you approach things, what you say, balance your emotions (EQ), etc. Etc.

If you can't control what you think, you will not be able to control what you do.

Currently up. #Writing 




Perception. Perspective. Flip/Alter the latter to adjust the first..

I hope you caught that verbal "oop" I just threw you. Peace ! love.      Goodnight ! 

Comments

Popular Posts