Fight




Think back on the things you once said or did.. Think on how you acted, or how you dealt with things.. Are you still that same person? 

If so, why? Does change not motivate or inspire you to be better? Don't get complacent with the average. Always strive to be better than you were the day before. Let that be your competition--yesterday. 

..change isn't hard, it's the continuos pursuit of it that's challenging. Don't be so easily distracted, you've come too far. 

When I look back over the past 7 or 8 years of my life--I'm honestly amazed. I know it wasn't my efforts alone, because that itself was & still is a struggle. I'm proud of the a Woman I've become and of the type of Woman that I'm evolving into. I'm not the same, by far. I fought hard to become who I am today. And nothing or no one will hinder my progress.. #swerve .. I'm already around it & on to the next lesson in life. 

3 Tips To Becoming A Better Person

*>>The 1st step is admitting your faults..confession they say..

*>> Make a list of your strengths versus your weaknesses ...once you are honest and look at what you wrote down about yourself, you'll know exactly where to start. 

*>>Ask for forgiveness if you must..clean your conscious, mind and spirit. Rid it of all dusty content that will take up unnecessary space. And don't rent out that space to anything or anyone who isn't worthy. Your journey & growth is everything, everything. 

It's a daily battle; but I am honestly proud of myself and the Woman I've become. To God be the glory..because it surely wasn't my efforts alone. Surely. 

Anytime you find yourself wanting to do what's right or morally just, you can almost bet your bottom dollar that challenges & temptations will arise, road blocks will drop from the sky & hurdles will be slid in here and there. The deciding factor in whether or not you will win is based upon how you deal with what's thrown at you. 



Romans 12:2 

New International Version
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
New Living Translation
Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.


You know who you are and what you're capable of.. Don't let what's in hindsight hinder your pursuit of change. Fight. Push through it & stay focused. 


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts