Do Girls Still Love Beyoncè?




Beyonce shows off a new do. Jay & Dame reconcile. All of that was purposely released with good timing. #Bold #Statements #freshStarts



Personally, I love the "Queen's" new look. The first word that came to mind was, liberation--Bey is free. It has to be tough to maintain a certain image for so long to match the type of crowd you're trying to attract or be accepted. I could be wrong, but it appears as though she is finally Bey, and finally free. I'm not addressing the irrelevant opinions of the world regarding her life because at the end of the day, she's paid..and our opinions are broke, literally. 

*cues the beats*.. "For as long as you took, you better look like Halle Berry.. Or Beyoncè." - lyrics from Jay-Z's "Beach is Better"

...lets see how many Stan fans will rock with the Queen & show is their natural locks. Will the girls still love Beyonce? Lol, of course they will! Quick weaves & blunt cuts for the Halle Berry/Beyonce look ain't for everybody though...ladies please consult carefully with your beauticians before jumping onto the bandwagon. If not, hide ya feelings if the look goes wrong for you. (No shade. I'm just here to help.)  :-) 

Aside from what the media magnifies about Jay-Z & Beyoncè, I think they've both made bold statements this week. Beyoncè isn't hiding behind a couple mortgages worth of fine extensions & Jay .. Well he's opening up like we've never seen before..  As stated in his verse on Drake's Light Up, "I don't do too much blogging, I just run the town, I don't do too much jogging".. He previously affirmed how much he values privacy & business. To see them opening up more, showing a more Human-like side, opens a broader (if that's even possible) fan base. 

Many things are said about these two, many things.. Things that pull the fans back and forth between opinions & facts. But what I admire most at this point is their journey, endurance, ambition & their boldness.. They're at a point in life where they can finally be free..and be themselves.. At the expense of not only their clout, but the level of comfort within individualism. How many people can do that right now and not give a solid care about opinions? Many will raise their hand in agreement but few actually walk in their truths. 

I just look at everything differently..I take what I can use to grow & leave the rest in the media.  This is what I took from the recent updates of Jay & Bey. Reconcile with yourselves.. Freedom starts with individuality and not giving critics a voice in your decisions in life. 



Comments

Popular Posts