Scripture of the day


Today's verse


Psalm 119:105 
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

My understanding of this is...
It's essential to read the word daily, or as much as we can. Why? It has the answer to everything. There isn't anything new* underneath the sun--everything has already been done (morally & metaphorically). I'm still shocked when I have a concern, need, or worry.. only to later find the solution or remedy within the many pages of the B.I.B.L.E (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth is what I've been told)

There's always a scripture that is consoling, one that encourages, enlightens, provides a sense  direction--or what to do in the time of need.

Reading the Bible feeds/fills us, spiritually, mentally & emotionally. Honey, believe me when I tell you that it gives directions better than any GPS system  if only we LISTEN.

If we take the time to read, understand & apply it to our lives.. it will certainly be the bright light that guides..

#Believe


#livingAndLearning #Life 


When LIFE ...

Comments

Popular Posts