Short Inspiring Stories

This may seem odd, but I lowkey feel privileged when someone older just starts a convo with me. They always end up imparting so much wisdom/encouragement, unintentionally. At one point in his life, he (this stranger I spoke to today) was given only 5 minutes to live.. but he is now 70 years old. At 65years old he was bench pressing 250lbs...a City boy, turned Carpenter..always worked a minimum of 2 jobs, no more than 6 jobs at a time.. (yikes!) He has 5 degrees so far (broke down each area of expertise, how/when it was used).. Refusing to live beyond his means has helped him save wonders, beyond the imagination.. He is very Self-sufficient, healthy, still eats right & exercises as he can. He's expecting to live to at least 115 years old.. The conversations I come in contact with... There's no excuse not to have what you want & live how you want.. It all lies within your grind & accountability. This guy just motivated me beyond belief. His will & determination to live a promising life blew me away.. There's really no excuses.

#ShortInspiringStories

Comments

Popular Posts