Know Your Worth



Wow..wow..Wow at the things that women will put up with to get and keep a man. Happiness does not equate to money, the latest trends, being manipulated, controlled, or abused mentally, emotionally & physically. That's not love.. Idk why I keep running into these situations ..these are random women that have been opening up  to me..random.. and it saddens my heart especially when the audience to their pain is their children. They stay because of the kids. My heart was & still is dumb heavy.. Pray for the women who don't have the strength to walk away. It's crazy out here.

 It breaks my heart that a lot of girls/women just don't know their value. You're worth sO much more.... I know i can't save everyone ..I wish I could. All I can do is raise mine right and save those within reach ... Ladies w/kids, please be careful of what you expose your sons & daughters to.. They will grow up thinking negative behaviors are acceptable..When you see so much as a child.. You're going to do 1 of 2 things... Be the exact same or go against the grain... I'm sad forreal tho. My close friends know I'm not the one to call if a nigga is acting up. Because I'm good for showing up & showing out regarding matters as such.. Ladies..Know your worth. All jokes aside..know it. Half the crap y'all go through isn't deserved. Get a daggon Job & hold your OWN.. Spoil YOURSELF FIRST before any man does.

I don't mean to come off in an offensive manner. I'm just sick of seeing women of ALL ethnicities succumb to such things. You're more than that. Pray and walk away ... Don't stay.

God knows my heart ... And how strongly I feel about such things... I'd walk myself to jail before I would live in fear & misery.


1 or more women came to mind with you reading this.. if they won't leave.. pray their strength that they'll walk away before its too late...



Comments

Popular Posts