Distractions X Deliverance

*
Wherever there is a heart that truly desires GROWTH, you better believe there will be trials. I've been told countless amounts of time about my "'power" and how I should use it. Thing is, I know* how powerful I am--if I shared it all, at once, I'd scare some, I'm sure. It's crazy because its easy to use influence in a negative way--but when you use it positively X giving God the glory..chile, darts get tossed left & right! (oh, the irony). I never believed such things until I experienced it myself.  Once your purpose is dropped on you, you look real god fulfilling it--against all odds. You have to know when to pause, hush and walk away. It hurts to be the one to have to shut up first (in any situation). But we have to learn which battle is our to fight and which one is God's to handle.  Sometimes, less is truly more. People love to see a show. Show up to watch me and you just might leave as a different person. Life ain't a game. Demons aren't fake. God is Real.
Betta get yaself underneath some guidance & protection.
It ain't a game.
*flips hair*
*
Whenever you get real BOLD about whatever it is that you want to do in life; may it be right or wrong--oppositions will arise. Pot holes fall out the sky and distractions hop out of the woods honey.


Staying still and staying silent may not always be the most favorable move, but it will move favor into your life if you do.


Seek wisdom.
Love.
Forgive.
Laugh.
LIVE.
We only get one shot.
Why not live it right, with a smile--enjoying yourselves.


Late Night Thoughts.

Don't mind me ;)

peace*

Comments

Popular Posts