Transitions

It's tough when you cross paths with who you WERE,  with who you are BECOMING..
-Sheena B.

Alot of people probably won't get that..but you won't wake up in 24 hours chamged. But with a renewed mind.... a renewed mind.....

Beware of those who say, "You've changed"... Simply respond with, "I did, but you chose to remain the same"

It's a tough pill to swallow. A ratchet, splinter-filled fence to sit on. The biggest decision is deciding which side you'll stay on. For lack of better words..I'm trying my best to get stuck on the right side..that's the main goal.

I just feel like there are TONS of people who actually want to do right, but there's no trendy bandwagon anywhere in sight to jump on.. so we all conveniently "do us" in the meantime.

Everything is  process. I'm okay with a process..just as long as there is PROGRESS..I'm cool.

Things worth attaining..
are never easy.
#KeepPushing

Comments

Popular Posts