Twenty11


Twenty Eleven had a bucket list of its own..
Filled with plenty love, smiles, growth & development..
It also had its share of disappointments.
Overall, I really believe that more than a few lessons were learned
One thing that remained the same though, was God's GRACE..
I kid you not.. I probably should've been..well anything could have happened, but it didn't.
That goes for everyone.
...
All, in all..I'm a believer that everything happens for a reason. People meet, people depart for a reason. Doors open, and doors close for a reason. Hearts smile and hearts cry for a reason.
God works on His time
And we're often thankful after the fact of watching him work..

God's timing is perfect. I won't complain about a thing. And neither should you, His timing is perfect for...everything ;-)

Happy New Year!!!
Do something GREAT in Twenty12

Comments

Popular Posts