Hurt. Heal. Seal. In That Order

I had a conversation with a long time friend. We discussed relationships & such. Although my timeline of relationships is fairly short..after listening, we both came to an agreement.. You cannot allow your past to have so much control over your present or future.. Like, what?! They are an EX for a reason.. An EXample of what NOT to repeat.. or signs to look for then avoid, lol. He laughed, I laughed, then we balled out in tears laughing from silly encounters in our pasts. We live to love..and love to learn.

Over all, Ladies & Gents...
You have to HURT, before you HEAL. And once you're healed...don't be that guy/girl to allow it to re-surface. That's when the pain becomes self-inflicted. The harmer is nolonger the problem--its you my dear..
If you want different results--switch up the approach. If you're hurt, seal (forgive) then heal. They don't call it "growing pains" for no reason. ;)

"If you're drunk off of love, I suggest you get over it--cry me a river, build a bridge & get over it."
And don't be the silly one to keep floating to the other side. It's behind you for a reason.

Comments

Popular Posts