The Enabled, Disabling Themselves.

******
Image: Think of the Handicap buttons that you can push to have a door open for you.

Got it? Good.. Listen to this quick snippet of my day & the epiphany that it revealed..

So..I was was entering a building today that had handicap accessibility. I always found humor in watching my kid run up to the button, to push it, then says, "OPen.." Like, I seriously chuckle everytime. I also advised that the button is ONLY for those who aren't capable of opening a door themselves. Therefore, healthy people shouldn't push it--because we are able to open a door ourselves..

Well..I'm not sure what it was that hit me today, as I entered this building--but for the 1st time I was tempted to push the button. I think I had alot on my mind, because normally, its an easy decision; if I am able to physically pull a door open, then I will do it myself. Why act disabled, if iAm able??

Carrying on.. I reached out to push it, but neglected to act & proceeded to open the door myself (as always). Upon opening the door, it became extremely difficult to pull open.. I actually found myself tugging to get it open.

Almost instantly..it felt like I had a moment of clarity. No lie. It felt like a confirmation or something. Like, most of us, if not the majority of us have this macho-I-can-do-it-all-and-anything-by-myself-attitude.. I'm guilty of this. And its not cool..

Some doors in life are SUPPOSED to be opened by GOD, and God only. When we try to do something that was meant for Him to do..we only make things harder..

If you have access to help, push the buttonactivate it.
If you have access to an outlet (a confidant), push the button, activate it.
If you have access to a Job, (stop being lazy), push the button, activate it.
If you have access to knowledge (Proverbs, wisdom, etc.), push the button, activate it.
If you have access to Faith, (actually believe & stop worrying), push the button, activate it.
If you have access to talent, passion & PURPOSE, (quit stalling time & use it to help better someone else. Push the button, activate it. Talent will open doors for you.. 
If you have access to Forgiveness, (let go..and let God), push the button, activate it.
If you have access to a NEW beginning, (repent), push the button, activate it.
Ac-ti-vate. IT.

I'm speaking to myself and maybe even you..
Let's stop creating our own headaches, anxiety, worries, etc..
Activate. Access your source of strength. God. That's what He's there for.
We weren't made for anything other than..The Masters Purpose.

His Will for us isn't for anything other than His use.
To help, to connect, teach, guide, heal & progress you. Make you a living testimony, to tell the next person that change IS possible.. and that God IS ABLE. No matter WHAT you've been told.

But we can't live for Christ until we identify with our true reflection.
Most of the things that we go through, aren't for us..and most of us are more powerful than we think..
But HOW will we EVER know???
Genesis.. We Are Not Self Made. Activate Your New Identity
We Are Made, For The Masters Use.
**
*









Copyright © iBreathe Inc, 2010. All Rights Reserved.
Sheena Benson.

Comments

Popular Posts