No Space For FEAR in FAITH...

If you've ever been in a situation where it seems impossible to win because of your stature (financial, social, educational or physical stature), read up on David & Goliath.. There isn't ONE battle that you cannot defeat with God on your side..

I'm fairly strong..very resourceful, extremely bold & ambitious. But not one of my qualities or attributes (alone), can help me defeat something that's way bigger than me. I'd be silly to try.

If you ever face something bigger than you.. *country accent* ..you bet not fret.. There is no fear in Faith. And if your Faith contains fear--I'm 'gon need you to shake things up and out of your system.

In any situation.
Against all odds.
TRUST
In
HIM
To Fight For You.

All that we have to do is believe..I'm still trying to figure out why that's so hard for folks to do!

Reflecting back, I've fought allot of unnecessary battles..when I didn't have to. But it was all for a learning experience. Toss something my way NOW though..bet I won't blink an eye or fret at all.




*Just Reflecting Though..Just Another Late Night Post*
Goodnight,
Sheena B.






Photo image from http://www.jesusanswers.com/christian/stories/david.htm

Comments

Popular Posts