The Humble Request


I know y'all have heard of The Serenity Prayer..
Well, this is MY* Humble Request. Hope you enjoy it.
~~~~**~~~~
I'd never ask to pause, fast forward or rewind..
Because I'm grateful for the growth thus far..However..In Order To Maintain..
Lord, If You Would Be So Kind..
Please,
Re-activate, Restore & Retain
My
Joy
Faith
Trust
Hope
Peace
Patience
TALENT
Endurance
Self Control
Understanding
In & Through YOU.


 
"...for we are members of his body."
Eph. 5:30

It's there. It's ALL there. Peace, Happiness, Love, Understanding, Patience, Kindness, Success, Endurance, CHANGE...It's all there for the taking..we just have to request it, then take it..and never step away from it.. Because its hard to get back to square one.

Pardon my randomness.. I was just listening to my Pastor earlier and he said everything is ours for the taking.. God is a giving God.. But He cannot force us to take it. Although we're made IN HIS image, He'll allow us to do us..do our own thing.. And when we realize that we shouldn't have ever imitated anything else OTHER than HIM, we've already allowed ourselves* to go through things that we didn't have to go through.

 So this post is a result of my comprehension of what was taught. Humble yourselves and ask..and its yours. Ask then Activate.

Goodnight All!
*I'm Out*

Comments

Popular Posts