God..Guide Me???

"Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet." -Unknown
**
Profound statement. It's just like asking God to let His Will be done in your life and not accepting it when that time comes. If we are going to SEEK His counsel--we have to TRUST His words..His Way...real talk
Ask and you shall receive..Ask and you shall receive
But please don't the prolong the next persons blessings if you're asking & not yet ready to receive it..
When you turn a faucet on, you expect water to pour down right?
Why can't we have the same expectations when turning on our Faith for God..and what HE can pour down?
I mean......I'm just saying.
Sidenote: Best believe I'm talking to myself with this..but I hope my words spoke to you as well..
Take Care
*Muah*


Comments

Popular Posts