Ashford & Simpson - Solid




R.I.P to the talented and highly respected Nickolas Ashford, who passed away at the age of 69,

May 4, 1941 – August 22, 2011.


More soulful, inspiring, hopeful music like this..is the lost piece to music of the 21st century. In this day & age, our values just aren't the same..like, at all. I could be more specific, but for the sake of illustrating a vulgar headache..I'll pass on the opportunity. This era isn't a fan of being in love anymore..its all lust. I wish, I wish, I wish..that someone would make it cool to be in a monogamous relationship again. If not, we'll soon be over populated by the infamous..the oh, so notorious baby daddy/baby momma epidemic. You laugh, but I'm serious. This mess has to end. Music like this, makes me think back on the real love & respect shared amongst several couples.


But then again..it's just my prerogative..
80's Baby..

*More Late Night Writings*

Comments

Popular Posts