Thoughts From SBee

There truly is a hidden Blessing in every trying situation. But you'll only receive it, if you are diligent & consistent with your faithfulness... Whenever there is so much chaos going on around you..and you don't know which way to go... What to say, or who to call/text....just be quiet, STAND STILL & KNOW who your Creator is.. I believe HE waits for us to stop trying to make our own way out of a situation..He waits until we see that everything that we tried, WITHOUT Him, FAILED. And then when we realize this...He's there with open arms of forgiveness & a Blueprint to building on top of your past..along with a graceful door to walk into your NEW BEGINNING.

I really do believe God allows us to experience so much, just to teach us.. Or make us into a live testimony. Your struggles turn into the strength. Someone is always watching you.. Stay strong, positive, keep smiling & know that the final outcome will OUTWEIGH your current state.

Goodnight! It's midnight & I'm up blogging from my phone. Soo if you catch any typo's...blame my app on my phone, lol.. Smh. Ttyl!

Sent from Samsung mobile

Comments

  1. Love it..keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Leave your name underneath your comments, so that I'll know who visited :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts