No Title Needed


Be Patient. Trust HIM. There Isn't One Single Issue, Situation or Circumstance On This Small Earth That He Can't Pull You Out Of. When we develop a solid relationship w/Him..He delivers the best intangible things. Love. Peace. Serenity. Wisdom. Guidance. Wealth. Companionship, plus more. The choice to change for the better is a good move & it comes with a great feeling. But the impact it has on those who are watching God change you--is phenomenal. It's just vivid proof that anyone who desires a pave a smoother path in life through Christ, is possible. Nothing is impossible with Him. In addition to that, of course we know that  change doesn't come overnight, nor are bad habits broken within a week.. So that's where trusting Him comes into play. Trust Him to give you what to say, what to do, where to go & where to refrain from. But it's a 2-way street. We have to do our part too. Faith without works is dead. Period...... Nothing more to say, but the two images posted, say plenty... :)

Side Note : By the way, I'm not some "Overnight-Holy-Roller" either..please believe me. I'm a work in serious progress. But God has been doing something spectacular within my life. I just felt compelled share & express it. I'm just a witness..I've noticed plenty things changing. Things that Man, himself could never do. And that's how I know that change comes from above, not by fate, luck, a connect/network--but from above.. #OkBYE !

Comments

Popular Posts