Reflecting...

We can flip a negative into a positive..a Washington to a Benjamin..an insult into comedy..yet we fail to realize GOD is the ultimate #Remedy

There's only so much that we can do on our own... Pride will be the end of many. I'm learning how to do my part..and watever I can't handle, I toss it up to God.. And He always drops it back down to me resolved.

The Serenity Prayer:::
God, Please Grant Me Serenity
To Accept The Things I Cannot Change,
Courage, To Change What I Can,
And Wisdom To Know The Difference

But, these are just my thoughts.. Hope it helped someone. I'm out. Have a safe & productive one.

Sent from Samsung mobile

Comments

  1. **Correction... We can flip a negative into A* positive..a Washington to a Benjamin..an insult into comedy..yet we fail to realize GOD is the ultimate #Remedy

    I hate typos.. Bloggin' from my phone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts