My Quotes

Don't Match Your Situation

Match Your Destination.

-Sheena B.

I feel like we're all faced with new/different challenges everyday.. Growing up, my Mother always taught to never look..how you feel.. To never look a mess, when you're feeling a mess. Whenever you wake up, no matter what the situation is, to dress to impress. Don't take the dress thing too literally though, because the same thing  was goes for your attitude. Just because your surroundings are jacked up, doesn't mean that your attitude has to match it. People love positive energy, and great attitudes. You could be around the right person at the worst time in your life and your disposition could determine what happens next. I'm talking to myself in typing this. Some days, if I'm in a funk, it shows, but I'm learning that going about things that way, is flat out selfish. We have to stay positive because our trials become testimonies, and testimonies can help or save plenty..if shared.

It doesn't matter where you are currently, stay optimistic, with a smile & a positive attitude. Often times, our situation is a reflection of our mindset. Just like you are what you eat..you are what you believe & think.

Life is teaching me so much.
Experience is the Greatest teacher.
Take Notes.

Comments

Popular Posts