Just Thinking ;)

Try something new. Crawl out of the box...and sit on top of it. We'll never know the GREATER things that are waiting on us, until we toss the fear aside...and give something NEW a try. ;-)

I love my life. Every set back is truly a set up, for a comeback... Bet I won't miss the next boat to a happy ending.

Stay focused. Keep back up plans. Stay positive. Keep loving. No matter what.

I'm doing this learning thing..and I'm doing it well...and I'm loving the Woman its making me. And the Wife to Be...that its preparing me for.

We can't live in the past, with futuristic expectations. Live,,let go & let God. When we learn how to sit still, endure through the pain and still* stay positive...great things happen....great things.

Live. Love. Learn. ;-) ttyl!

Comments

Popular Posts