Fathers Day

I have an entirely different perspective of this Holiday. It's the 1st Fathers Day celebrated without my Father present (R.i.p), but the love I received from family made it so much better.
I salute everybody on this day;
Active Fathers
Mothers who play both roles
Aunties/Uncles
God Fathers
Mentors
Family period
It certainly takes a village to raise a kid, so shoutout to those who never clocked out. Those who put that childs well-being in front of your own personal wants/desires.
My child & I are certainly blessed to be apart of such a strong family.
In my Husband (whoever he is).... I pray that God sends him with a bus load of family values. The Man is the head...and we..we are the neck. He can't lead, guide & protect his family if he isn't present. The consistent presence of BOTH parents is imperative in child rearing. Parenting requires an unselfish heart & plenty quality time spent.. These things are FREE....priceless. I salute those who value their roles as a parent. God Honors & Blesses those who do right by their child(ren).

And to those who aren't as active....its never to late to step up to the plate. Blessings will drop non-stop once you bless the gift that God allowed you to Parent. And if you don't know how...think of how YOUR Dad was when you were young.. If it was bad.. Do everything in your power to be the exact opposite. If it was good..supersede it. That simple.
Thinking back, I didn't have everything..but I was definitely blessed. But I always said...I always said that I would've traded it ALL for an active & consistent Father to be there. Be more than a paycheck to your child(ren), you're presence, guidance, love & protection is what they need..priceless.

Once more, Happy Fathers Day To Everyone!
I hope that you all spent this day with the child(ren) that you're investing in. What you instill into them, will make or break them. It's teamwork, this Parenting thing.. Never clock out.
Be Blessed Loves

Comments

  1. Your* posting from a "smart phone", auto-spell is the devil lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts