Words Unsaid


This Can't Be Life.
That Can't Be My Title.
I Wish I Would've Thought Twice.
That Didn't Really Take Place.
This Wasn't The Outcome Expected.
I Cared Only About Relevant Matters.
But I Guess We Never Really Shared The Same Perspective.
The Cause Of It All Is Still One Huge Masked Deception.
Disrespect Could Never Be Tamed.
And This Was Never a Game.
I Reacted. I Can't Retract It.
This Must Be The Aftermath.
Much More Painful Than Back To Back Contractions.
No More Reliving It. No Future Relapses.
The Deaf/Blind Could Hear & Feel What I'm Relaying.
I'm Very Direct, No Brail Or Captions.
Without Muttering A Word, You Have No Choice BUT To Feel What I'm Saying.
There's The Door.
It's Been Left Wide Open.
This Was Never A Game.
Proceed To Exit.
Drop The Token..
Forgiving Smile.
Serious Face.
Point Of No Return.
No Further Words Spoken.






copyright © 2011 Sheena Benson

Comments

  1. Ok Ok ok Lil Sis.... Sound like u trying to spit bars now. Poet to a lyricist???? Hot piece tho. Keep writing . luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts