A Revelation For Me

There's this application thing on facebook that dishes out daily words of encouragment & so forth called "A Word From God". I've noticed it plenty times, but tonight, I decided to click on it--you know, see what it was all about. This is what populated for me, once I signed up...

My Word From God:

Sometimes we get overwhelmed with the details and complexities of our lives. Sometimes we need some help to get untangled, to gain a new perspective. Ask for help. Help may come in human or divine form. It may be seen or unseen. Ask, and ye shall receive.

Hmph..Wow..Amazing..Were the first 3 words that muttered from my lips..
In the midst of ALL chaos, we have to learn how to stay
CALM
be QUIET
be SLOW TO SPEAK/RESPOND..
If we're so busy making noise, trying to find the nearest exit, plan, route to take, or solution on our OWN,
we'll miss out on the direction & guidance that GOD has spoken. Sometimes, its not that Life is playing us, that we're the "victim", or we're getting the bad end of the stick..sometimes its US..we play OURSELVES, by being stubborn & loud--not being to hear what is clearly being spoken.
"Be still and know that I am God"
Is the last thought I have while finishing this post.. Everything happens for a reason. If you're getting hit with one tough blow after another (lifes circumstances), hang in there, seek the wisdom, love & direction of GOD. Any other GPS system (friends, emotions, fear) will jack you ALL THE WAY up!

I'm still amazed at how on point it was for ME. I hope this post did something for you as well.

ttyl.. =)

Comments

Popular Posts