Life & Decision Quotes

We are all but recent leaves on the same old tree of life and if this life has adapted itself to new functions and conditions, it uses the same old basic principles over and over again.  There is no real difference between the grass and the man who mows it. 
~Albert Szent-Györgyi

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
-Thomas Alva Edison


You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now.-Joan Baez

Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
-Nikos Kazantzakis


However you choose to respond each moment to the movie of life determines how you see the next frame, and the next, and eventually how you feel when the movie ends.....

*Reaches over for my Positive Specs*
World’s most expensive sunglassesMy Perspective Has Been Redirected,
I embrace my flaws as if they were perfected
To look away from them is to neglect it
They have my un-divided
I sought out for a change in Life..
And God Has Supplied It..
-Sheena B.

Blog ya later folks.
*smiles & waves*

Moss Lipow sunglasses

Comments

Popular Posts