Beware of the Dream Killers

Get Dream Killers OUT Of Your Circle. That Crabs In A Barrel Syndrome Is REAL Out Here
- @AmourAdair
I feel that the Black community could do allot better at motivating eachother. There's so much talent out here--and people refuse to hand out a connect, for fear of that person jumping ahead of you. "You could never lose your position, by helping a friend get into a better one" -Currency. It's wild because I don't listen to rap all like that, but I saw @DezArnez retweet Currency on twitter and it really made me think.
 
I've helped a few people get into great positions in life. I didn't think twice about them "getting ahead of me", or "winning". I'm just not that type of person. I realized whenever I started discussing a plan, every single response I received was those of doubt--or even envy.
 
Just Be CAUTIOUS Of Who You Share Your Dreams With..
It's just like inventing something huge without a patent, its up for grabs to anyone.
 
Don't become a victim of The Crabs in a Barrel Syndrome. Focus on the TOP. Negativity will try tugging, but shake it loose, kick them off, and continue climbing.

Comments

Popular Posts