Keep On Keepin' On Then Baby ;-)


The Best Is YET To Come!!!! So Keep Smiling. And If You Should Ever Drop A Tear..... Know That EVERY Tear Is Recognized & CAUGHT By God........ He Sees Your Struggle... The Pay Off Is RIGHT Around The Corner!!!
Faith Without Works??? "Where They Do That At?" 
Success Without A Struggle??? "Nah, Not Likely"
My Story.
My Struggle.
My Progress.
My Success.
^
Even though we may not be closely acquainted, we ALL have the above in common..just a different twist to each.

Never Give Up.
Never Fold.
For A Life Without God & Ambition.....Will Never Serve It's Purpose


Comments

  1. I see growth babydoll. TeeTee is most certainly proud of the young woman you have become. Keep God 1st in your life, and He'll open many, many, more doors. This is ministry Sheena, and you probably weren't aware of that. Stay Blessed and Stay Encouraged baby
    I Love You

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts