iAMBITIOUS


Mother . God Fearing . Courageous . Student . Determined . Employee . Successful . CEO . Focused . Strong . Independent . Overcomer ... I AM. Flip Your Tears Into Fuel...And Just Floor It!!!!

A recent Facebook Status Update of Mine grabbed the attention of many... I'm glad that it did. No matter what your current position in life is, what you've done, what people have said or done,  or come from--DOESN'T MATTER!! You better realize the only important thing IN this Life, is your Destination..... SO I ask YOU.....Where Are YOU Headed???? I'm Headed Towards the TOP. There's no other way. Turn your disappointments and tears into FUEL and just FLOOR IT. Don't stop, til you pass go! Stay Encouraged Loved. Faith and Works Does Wonders... Stay Tuned... I'll have something soon that will be worth participating in..

ttyl

FollowMe on Twitter @iAmbitiousGirl_ .... Artistically Articulate & VERY Ambitious... That's ME .

Comments

Popular Posts